Hello Guest
Welcome to the PostpartumMen online forum. This is the first and only online community for men with concerns about depression, anxiety or other mood disruptions after the birth of a child. We hope this is a comfortable place for you to find information and get support from other dads to help in your recovery. Please be aware that PostpartumMen reserves the right to delete any post that we believe is inflammatory, derogatory or hurtful. We want the men who post here to know they’re safe from judgement when revealing their very private concerns. I will try to visit the forum as much as possible. However, this forum is primarily intended to serve as an online community of self-help and mutual support. If you have a concern about a posting, email me at DrWill@SadDaddy.com. Please understand that I am unable to respond to individual emails regarding mental health concerns.

DrWill

•  1 1
  • Dr. Will
    • View Profile
Welcome To The NEW Forum, Dads! Please Join The Discussion
« on: September 03, 2020, 08:38:58 AM »
Hi, there.

Given that you’ve found yourself here, congratulations are likely in order. So, congratulations on the birth of your new child or children.

But since you’re here, it’s also likely you’re struggling with being a father right now. If that’s the case, you’re definitely not alone. And you certainly don’t have to continue to struggle alone!

I’m sorry to say that this Forum, first set up in 2017, used to be a fantastic resource and an enormous source of support to dads with new babies. Sadly, when we migrated our website and the forum to a new platform, we lost thousands and thousands of posts – which had been incredibly valuable to all the dads who were able to access them.

I know it's a little daunting to get the discussion going at first. But once dads get started talking here, there's A LOT of support and dialogue to be had. Trust me. So, I encourage you to jump in.

And many thanks to Rob, who has always been the most active member on the Forum. He’s provided help, guidance, support and encouragement to many, many dads. He’s also been a strong and vocal advocate in bringing attention to PPND. I’m grateful that he once again took the initiative to kick things off on this new Forum. I’m sure he’d be glad to hear from you.

Wishing all of you the best with fatherhood!

Dr. Will